The 2016 FedEx Kids Race & Family Relay will take place on the field at AT&T Park on SATURDAY, September 10th, during expo day. Start Time = 12:00pm. Please note that each group of kids starts in waves, so your start time could be anywhere between 12:00pm and 1:15pm.
KIDS/FAMILY BIB PICKUP INFO IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
BIB PICKUP INFO/FINAL INSTRUCTIONS:
1. If you registered prior to July 27th, you will receive (if you haven’t already) your bib in the mail via USPS. All you have to do now is be at Section 128 by 11:45am (right behind the Giants bullpen) to start the race. All you need to bring is your bib and your positive attitude. If your bib has not arrived yet, don’t panic. You can always pick up a replacement onsite (follow directions in #2 below) if for some reason you’ve moved, lost it, thought it was a paper airplane, etc.
2. If you registered after July 27th, you will need to check-in to pick up your bib on race day SATURDAY 9/10 ONLY during normal expo packet pick up hours. Check-in opens at 9am, and all participants must be in their staging area by 11:45am. Staging is in Section 128 (right behind the Giants bullpen).
3. If you get here early on race day, don't worry, there's lots of fun stuff to do (like check out the Expo or ride the slides in the Coke bottle in left field).
4. No parents will be allowed on the field unless you are participating in the Family Relay. Our trustworthy volunteers will ensure that all participants find the starting line, their medal afterwards, and oh yeah...their parents.
5. Parking – will be available in Giants Lot A for a $10 fee. PARKING INFO.