WIN a POLAR RS300X Watch to train with
The good people at POLAR want to make sure you’re fully geared up to train for that epic finish on the field and subsequent well-earned 3,000 calorie post-race brunch. Here's how to win a POLAR RS300X Watch:
1. Post a photo of yourself on Instagram while training. Make it creative so we're entertained, OK?
2. Hashtag #giantrace and #teampolar on Instagram in your post.
3. All photos must be posted by midnight on Tuesday, May 27th.
4. We’ll post the winner on Facebook/Instagram on Wednesday, May 28th.
Hint: let’s just say we’d come up with TWO watches if you and a buddy could figure out a way to #yesmovement from the top of Twin Peaks. Challenge accepted?
More about the POLAR RS300X:
- Easily provides basic HR-based zone guidance to control your training intensity
- Advanced timing capabilities let you quickly and easily program intervals to follow beginner training programs, including popular Run/Walk and Couch to 5K plans
- Ideal for cross-training enthusiasts who like to swim or participate in indoor cycling classes
- Accurate calorie measurement lets you know exactly what you burned
- Simple, 5 minute Fitness Test tells you how your fitness level is progressing over time
- Pair it with a compatible footpod or GPS accessory to accurately track your speed and distance while on a run
- Most comfortable soft strap provides continuous, accurate HR
- Coded HR signal eliminates "cross-talk" interference from other HRMs or cardio equipment
- Helps you plan, track and analyze your progress via a free online training diary (ppt.com) when you purchase the FlowLink® accessory
helps provide further motivation through social sharing and community challenges as well as guidance with its training resources