San Francisco Originals Series
This one's for you, San Francisco. If you're into running in a banana costume, running across the Golden Gate Bridge, and finishing on the field at AT&T Park - then get yourself eligible for the San Francisco Originals Run Series, back for its fourth year in 2016. It's a collaboration between San Francisco's most iconic running events, The Zappos.com Bay to Breakers, The San Francisco Marathon, The San Francisco Giant Race Presented by Blueprint for Athletes, and Glide Floss Bridge to Bridge.
For those of you with the endurance to finish all four, we'll hand you a big fat SFO Series medal at the finish line of Glide Floss Bridge to Bridge (see image below).
How To Become A San Francisco Original:
- Register for and complete the Zappos.com Bay to Breakers and the SF Marathon by July 31st. Please use the same name, email address, and birth date when registering.
- Register Now for Zappos.com Bay to Breakers (race day is May 15th)
- Register Now for the San Francisco Marathon (race day is July 31st)
- The first 2500 registrants will become eligible for the 2016 medal.
- Eligible participants will be initially notified of their potential qualification by email the week after Bay to Breakers, and then re-confirmed the week after San Francisco Marathon.
- You may run ANY DISTANCE in each of the four events to receive the medal.
- Once you're confirmed by us, make sure you're also registered for the San Francisco Giant Race Presented by Blueprint for Athletes and Glide Floss Bride to Bridge to complete your eligibility.
2016 SFO Series Medal